Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Flowers and Bird/Owl ATC - Sent

These ATCs trading are organized for members of Malaysian Chinese Forum - Cari Forum. I'm happy to have this group of people in the same region to share our crafts and ideas and the group is expanding day by day to have more members now.

1st round was Flower theme which only 7 members participated as all of us are new to ATC and the 2nd round-Bird/Owl theme had just completed lately and we've another 2 members to join in, total 9 members.

In the 1st round flower theme, I've made 2 series in total of 12 ATCs and each partner will be received 2 ATCs. 1st creation was the waterlily filled with pastel colour dust and I wasn't happy with the result. Thus, I've been scratching my head for another idea. The 2nd creation split up into 2 layouts, each layout 3 copies and I was very happy for the outcome. I believe all my partners will love it, too!

這是在馬來西亞佳里中文論壇裡一群愛好手工的朋友組成的ATC交換。很開心自己也是其中一份子,而且帖裡頭的人數也一直不斷的再增加中。

因為每位都是弄ATC的新手,所以第一回合只有7位朋友參加,主題為「花」。而剛剛結束的第二回合的人數從原有的7位增加到9位,主題為「鳥兒或貓頭鷹」。

在第一回合裡,我弄了兩個系列共12張,每位朋友均會收到2張。因為荷花那組的效果不理想,於是心癢癢的再弄了另一系列;第二系列分為兩個設計,每個設計各3張。我非常滿意第二系列的效果,我猜想我的拍檔們也會喜歡唄!嘻~

For the 2nd round, it was really tough and stress as more ATCs to be made, some of the members even good in scrapbooking & stamping. Unfortunately, it's wrong timing for this round as I've tight schedule to be achieved in my work. I was busy like crazy to meet the deadline both on my work and ATC making. Eventually, all ATCs were done in just a week before the posting deadline. oh! it's really hastily...

然而,第二回合的交換對我來說有壓迫感。交換拍檔人數增加不在話下,最有壓力的是她們都擁有非常好的卡片製作經驗而且工具多的讓我側目。同時,工作上又有非常的緊湊的期限必須完成,兩個繼踵而來的壓力真的讓人有點吃不消。在工作完成之後便開始動手ATC,總算在截止前一個星期裡把8張完全不一樣設計的ATC完成了...呼~Photobucket

No comments: