Saturday, December 20, 2008

News! Magnolia New Year Blog Candy from Creative and Stamping

Was awaiting for Ying's surprise from the announcement in her blog early this month. And now, she's announcing the blog candy of awesome rubber stamps from Magnolia Valentine collection including some great embellishments.

There are 3 requirements to participate the blog candy. The first requirement is to write a New Year Resolution on her post comment. Oh well, I've too many resolutions for the coming year! Firstly, I hope I'm able to stash up my rubber/clear stamps collection as much as possible and improving of my card making skill; secondly, able to travel for at least one destination; last but not least, all my family members and friends stay in good health and wealth! Actually, there are still a lot resolutions to be listed...

Second requirement is to subscribe her feedblitz newsletter which I was just done few seconds ago and the last requirement is write a post to promote this blog candy!

It's so easy to participate in this blog candy, pop over to her blog to see the rubber stamp images and write your post now!

No comments: