Monday, January 05, 2009

New Year Surprise!

In order to attend my nephew's birthday dinner, I was hurried home after an hour overtime . Saw a postal package on my desk when reached home and thought it should be from Samantha for the Sakura gel pen and StazOn cleaner I asked to buy earlier.

Open the package while waiting for my brother. Oh dear! A pretty moon cake box she used of packaging! Then followed by a surprise when I opened the lid, The contents of the box are not only the items I bought but with TWO extras! She added 3 Brilliance Dew Drop inkpads and 4 paper stumps! whoopee~~~

Although she said it's an extra set she bought accidentally, thus giving it to me. I'm still thankful for her generous!! To be honest, I wouldn't be that kind though. Nevertheless, thanks a zillion, Samantha!

因為加班的關係,急急忙忙從辦公室趕回家以便和家人到館子慶祝外甥的生日大餐。抵家後看到桌面上有份包裹,心想應該是ThaTha寄來早前托她買的Sakura Tiara gel pen和StazOn印章清潔液吧。趁著還沒啟程前打開包裝…喔!很漂亮的月餅盒;再打開盒子一看,我…我…受寵若驚了!盒子裡除了我買的東西以外,她還隨手寄上了三個Brilliance水滴亮彩印台以及四根紙筆送我!

哇,雖說她是“失手”多買了,所以就轉送給我!真是太慷慨了啦!!呵呵,說句實話,換作是我,我想我應該無法那麼大方吧!愛妳唷…感恩唷!

Larger image for the contents of the box. (^^)v

6 comments:

Thatha said...

哈哈~~ 不用那么爱我啦~我会害羞的^^

shinz @ cosycabin said...

哦,來串門子囉!
別害羞啦...來來來...*muak*一個...LOL

Kim Dellow said...

Oh they all look fab. Thanks for linking to my candy and good luck in the draw. Kim

n8tvtexan said...

Thanks for linking my blog candy. Good luck with my drawing. Where are you located? I'm outside of Tokyo.

Stephanie said...

What a lovely friend you have - lucky you!

shinz @ cosycabin said...

Hi Kim, n8tvtexan & Steph, welcome to my blog. :)

n8tvtexan, am located at the eastern Malaysia - Borneo Island.

Steph, yeah, she's a super sweet friend! =)