Thursday, February 12, 2009

Gift Card Holder - Happy 1st Birthday

Just back from birthday party hours ago, and this gift card holder was made in a hurry for my department head's daughter 1-year-old birthday.

I was inspired by Dawn's idea while browsing her blog yesterday, hence I decided to make my own gift card holder instead of using regular "ang pow" package (red envelope).

I trimmed the edge of A4 pink cardstock to fit the cash size and score lines according to Dawn's tutorial and sealed with double sided tape for the 3 sides. Trim & punch the side and red embossing "Happy Birthday" by Heidi Swapp clear stamp on the inner leaf. Printed "Happy 1st Birthday" cut in scallop shape by pattern scissors on the cover and tie the ribbon to complete.

匆忙的完成了這張禮卡就趕往祝福上司女兒一週歲的慶生。

點子來自於Dawn的教學,昨天無意間瀏覽到她的部落格卻激起我動手的意念。於是決定自己弄張禮卡來取代一般用紅包袋的俗氣。

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a lovely gift folder - just perfect & pretty :) xxx

Justine said...

thanks for entering my Blog Candy..... Good Luck!!!

Michele Kovack said...

This is fabulous!!!

Susie Sugar said...

Lovely card very pretty, thank your for entering my candy , good luck
Love Susie xx

Vicki said...

Thanks for playing along with my blog candy and adding a link to your sidebar, i wish you good luck xx vicki xx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining in with my blog candy. Good luck! Hugs, Lainy x

Franny said...

so special & creative design!!!