Monday, May 18, 2009

Fortune Cat Mini Whimsy Jar

Hey everybody, a quick post for my felt fortune cat mini whimsy jar. Initially hesitated to post this as dissatisfied with the outcome. The body of the fortune cat looks alike pear-shaped. LOL

This is my 2nd felt cat/kitten, the first one was a kitten softie; it was adopted by my swap-bot partner in Thailand last year, I missed her so much!! :P

2nd piece - Fortune cat on her way to USA. I hope my partner will like my work and the filled mini jar.

ps: my partner received my package and she loves it so much! I'm so happy that she likes my craft. :) yeah...(29/05/2009)
朋友們,今天簡短的po這個已完成好幾天的作品 - 招財貓迷你創意小罐。不斷的在考慮要不要把這個不是很理想的作品放上來分享,總覺得牠有著梨型的體型。哈哈哈...

這是我的第二只貓成品,第一只很可愛也已經在去年就送了去泰國。而如今的第二個作品正在飛往美國,我希望我的交換夥伴會鍾意我的作品和裝了飾品的小罐。

◎注:我的交換partner收到了,而且還非常的喜歡!能讓對方那麼的開心,心理也喜滋滋的。 (29/05/2009)

No comments: