Monday, March 15, 2010

25 Days of Christmas

Hi everyone, as promised earlier, herewith the pictures of 25 days of Christmas gifts that I sent to my partner as displayed below.

Here it goes with wrapped up presents....

and, come with 25 pressies that I tried my very best to prepare according to my partner's profile



Last but not least, she likes Studio Ghibli (so do I!), so I bought this 25th Anniversary Studio Ghibli Concert CD as a "Big Gift" for the swap and she loved it very much!

It is costly to send this parcel all the way from Malaysia to USA. I even seek my partner's opinion for sending the parcel via sea mail (it takes 2 months!) instead of air mail. But she wishes to get the parcel in December. Not to upsetting her Christmas, the parcel eventually shipped via air and reached her on the 1st of December! Just it time huh!!
You may pop over her blog to see her excitement for open up the gifts daily.

All right, among the 25 gifts, my favourite items are Studio Ghibli CD, the little angel and reversible felt monster that made by myself. How about you?

No comments: