Monday, June 29, 2009

Elephants ATC

Herewith, my recent creation again. Love elephant, especially cute & chubby elephant like Disney animated cartoon Dumbo with two huge ears! Signed up immediately whilst seeing this swap at swap-bot.

My initial idea on the blue elephant was plain, just blue. Then, I found it's dull and I begun doodling swirls on it, however, the ball is really piece of flaw on this ATC. I hate it! Nevertheless, I love its ear, as I said, I like big ears like Dumbo! I stamped tiny flowers image with silver ink and cut a heart shape and glued it. Simple yet lovely, right? heehee...

2nd ATC, big ears again! Feminine elephant decorated with a flower gem and I filled the tusk with liquid pearl (it doesn't look clear in this picture). I applied the wide-spreading joke "elephant scared of mice" on this ATC, thus, I drew the little mice with long tail connected to each other as frame on the edge.

這是我近期的ATC,可愛又胖胖的小象。一直以來非常喜歡迪士尼動畫裡的小飛象,特別是它那對大大的耳朵!看到swap-bot裡有這個ATC就好不猶豫就參加了。

藍色的小象最初的概念只是純藍色罷了,完成後覺得有點單調而隨手劃上了漩渦狀圖案;不過,那可球卻是這張ATC的敗筆。恨死了!至於它的耳朵就如我喜歡小飛象的大耳朵,我裁出心型造型並蓋上銀色印台的碎花印章,然後再黏貼。非常簡單又可愛的,不是麼?

第二張ATC是一張非常女性化並帶上小花的粉色象,它的象牙則填上乳白色liquid pearl(照片拍的不明顯)。最後,我運用遠古流傳“大象怕老鼠”的笑話而劃上長長尾巴的小老鼠來點綴ATC的框框。

2 comments:

Thatha said...

可爱!可爱!可爱!
我好喜欢哦!!!

shinz @ cosycabin said...

謝謝妳,我忠實的讀者...嘻!