Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's a boy

June...always rumbling! Apart from lot of June brides, there are a lot of new life coming! Having 4 of my friends "upgraded" to parents, such a broody season! haa...

Initially, I was intent to do a card to my girlfriend, whose gave birth a baby girl. But with no reason, I've made "it's a boy" card instead! Perhaps I like blue colours, do not say that I am old fashion. heehee...As for baby girl card, didn't know when will I begin to make, the little girl is full month soon.

六月...總是鬧轟轟的,除了眾多六月新娘,還有很多的新生命的降臨!身邊竟有四位朋友在六月升格當媽當爸的,還真是個多產的季節唷!呵呵~~

我也被這些喜悅感染,動手做了這張卡。最初的原意是要做一張給我的好朋友,祝賀她誕下了女寶寶;可是就不知道什麼原因做起了男寶寶卡。也許是我比較喜歡藍色吧,不要說我重男輕女喔。至於女寶寶版,也不知道什麼時候會動手弄,寶寶都快彌月了!

7 comments:

Leanne said...

This card is gorgeous! This is the first time that I have been on your blog and your creations are fantastic! I am now your follower!

Thank you for entering my Gorjuss Girls blog candy - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
x

Rach said...

a gorgeous card, love the little feet.. thank you for joining my blog candy. good luck hugs rachxx

Alysabeth said...

Super cute:o)

Check out my Blog Candy,
Alysabeth

Emma said...

Hi Shinz,

Thank you so much for your kind words over at my place. I love the little boy card you made, especially the lacing effect.

Have a great day :D

Emma x

Michelle said...

hi shinz!

thanks so much for visiting my blog..and for posting a link to the cuttlebug blog candy here on your wonderful blog!

good luck in your chnance of winning all of th cuttlebug goodies!

michelle
mypaperbliss.blogspot.com

Alysabeth said...

Good luck:o)

Stephanie said...

Wonderful card - love the quilling! Not suitable for a girl though lol

Hugs xxx