Saturday, November 22, 2008

Online Purchase

I begun my online purchase finally! I've been observing for card making tools long ago but never placed any order before due to the price, forex, high postage and custom issues. However, I found a local online shop - Crafty Heart from Ciyou's blog and the prices are pretty reasonable and affordable.

Thus, I placed my order for an acrylic block (3"x3"x3/8") and 2 mini clear stamps. I was very happy with their service and the owner, Debbie was generously added a little pack of mini brads and flatbacks as freebie for me. All transactions done within 3 days! It's an easy and smooth experience for my first online shopping and I believe it will be a bottomless pit for my future online orders.

終於...我開始網上購物了。一直都有在網路上物色手工類的工具,都礙於價位、兌換率、郵費和海關的問題都不敢下單。這次在ciyou的格裡看到她在Crafty Heart買的東西價格還滿合理的,同時又在馬來西亞,何不試一下呢!訂了一個3"x3"x3/8"的壓克力印章握把和兩個小透明印章,店長Debbie的服務很好呢,動作非常快而且還非常大方的加送一小袋的兩腳釘和造型釦喔!整個購買過程不超過三天就結束了,有了一次非常好的網路購物經驗,這樣也開啟了我往日在網路上購物之路,將會是個無底洞啊!

No comments: