Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Around The World

Participated "Christmas Around The World" handmade card at swap-bot. And been assigned for 3 partners from Australia, US and Canada. I made these cards mostly from craft punches than stamping as I just begun my stamping journey and having very limited stamps collection at the moment.

在swap-bot裡參加了一個叫"Christmas Around The World"的聖誕卡交換。卡片必須是自己親手做,材料沒有侷限。由於我的印章非常有限,所以我的卡片都是以造型打洞器來製作。我被派定3位交換搭檔;分別來自澳洲、美國和加拿大。
First card sent to my Australian partner. I made this card from reindeer, snowflake and angel punches with Ranger Crystal Stickles.

我的第一張成品給了澳洲的搭檔,因為澳洲和馬來西亞一樣都沒有白色聖誕...所以以這張塗上Ranger Crystal Stickles的麋鹿、雪花和天使的卡片就送給她。
2nd card was for US partner, this is my favourite card among the 3 designs. I love white and blue combination. Taking this opportunity to try on shaker card as I've seen the tutorial before. I'm very happy with the outcome and I also applied the glossy accent that I just bought on the snowmen. Christmas ribbon was received from my previous swap from swap-bot as well.

第二張我送給了美國的搭檔,這張卡片是三張裡我最滿意的一張。之前曾看過類似的教程但卻沒有紀錄下來,憑感覺做出我心理期待的聖誕。而且還用上了我剛買的glossy accent!聖誕緞帶是我之前在swap-bot裡交換得來的。

Last card definitely for my Canadian partner. I must confess that this card was make in a hurry. I make a pair of winter glove for her as Ontario is cold in winter. However, the winter glove look alike pair of boxing glove instead!blush

最後一張理所當然是給加拿大的搭檔!有點小內疚,因為這卡做的有點草草了事。加拿大的Ontario那麼冷,所以做個手套的造型最恰當不過了。可是...乍看之下好像比較像拳擊手套...呵呵~

2 comments:

Ying Pang, said...

very professional look, keep it up..

shinz @ cosycabin said...

Thanks Ying! *bow*