Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day Twelve - The Final Day

Evening folks! Trust you have a great Saturday!

Well, I am a little laid-back today as this will be the last present to open. Thus, I did my weekly household cleaning ahead and only then unwrapped the final TWO presents for the Day 12. I am very thankful that my partner prepared all these little pressie attentively according to my profile and it is fun and enjoyable to unwrap the packaging everyday!

Day 12 - Art Felts and Colored Pencils
Initially, I thought it is a towel when hold the packaging. But it was not, they're colourful art felts and I love all the colour and the texture also a little different from what I bought here. My mind begins to think how to make use of these lovely felts in my next projects.

Next, the coloured pencils. I haven't tried on it but I believe it is good as the cover printed "preferred by Teachers"...hahaha...Anyway, I will definitely use them for my card making in future.

Below is the "group" photo of the 12 days. :)

Time for bed now! see ya & sweet dreams!

No comments: