Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas cum Thank you cards

Made these cards in last minute and mailed out late. I hope the recipients do not mind for my belated wishes (better late than never! ). These cards are not only conveying my Christmas wishes but also a thank you card for these friends whose help me to get crafts accessories and kits which I can't get in my town. On the other hand, these are not the only friends I want to thank but I was unable to complete so many cards in a short time. Am here to express my gratitude to everyone who guides me.

聖誕前夕非常倉卒的完成了這三張卡片並在最後一分鐘寄發。我希望收件人不介意這份遲來的聖誕祝福,遲到好過沒到嘛~這幾張賀卡不只是傳送我對這幾位朋友的聖誕祝福亦代表我對他們的謝意;多虧他們不厭其煩的幫忙我才得以買到一部分的手工配件和工具。當然,我想寄的不只是這三位朋友,可是我...我...沒有法子一下弄那麼多張...所以,我也借此感謝所有無私的分享卡片製作和指導我的朋友。我就不一一點名嚕!

Handwritten sentiment with an ornament from Hero Arts clear design "Joy of the Season" set hooked on the script.
手寫祝語掛上Hero Arts-Joy of the Season聖誕裝飾球。

Hand drawn sleigh fills with plenty of gifts with Christmas quote stamped from Studio G clear stamp.
手繪載滿禮物的雪橇蓋上Studio G的祝福詞。

Wintry owl from Hero Arts clear design "Owl Christmas" set with printed & stamped sentiment.
打印加字母印章的賀詞並以Hero Arts-Owl Christmas的冬裝貓頭鷹來點綴。

I attempted to decorate paper clip by using the ornament stamp images given by Jiexi and it turned out like this. It's fun to make this!
除了賀卡上用了之前Jiexi寄個我的聖誕主題圖像,我還試著應用它來裝飾迴紋針。

Lastly, this is the only Christmas card (except for swap) I received from friends. I met this friend from my trip to Taiwan last year and she's very hospitality! I've met a lot of great Taiwanese during my trip and it's really an unforgettable trip!
最後,好可憐唷...這是我唯一收到的聖誕卡(交換不計)。這位朋友還是我去年台灣之旅所認識的朋友!這趟台灣之旅遇上非常多熱情的台灣朋友協助,是一趟難忘的自由行!

5 comments:

Thatha said...

哦!!原来你已经post上来了哦~
还好我没看到,不然惊喜就没那么大了^^

shinz @ cosycabin said...

呵呵...我之前就一直在考慮到底要不要po呢!
多虧你夠忙沒時間來串門子...不然就...嘻~

Kicki said...

Lovely christmas card!! :-)

hug
Kicki from Sweden
http://scrapkia.blogspot.com/

Kicki said...

Wow, love your cards! :-)

hug
Kicki from Sweden
http://scrapkia.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

All these cards are so cute! :)