Friday, December 12, 2008

Swap Items

These are my recent received and sent goodies at Swap-bot. It's fun to swap with people from around the world, however, the international postage is a bit pricey. I've encountered receiving problems for somehow, a few packages were lost. Checking with local post office and the official said this could be custom problem as all international/oversea packages to be screening before they delivered. That's ridiculous explanation and I can only walked out from their office with a shrug. Hence, I decided to reduce my swap, perhaps only for private swap in future.

下圖為我於swap-bot裡所交換得來的東西。這樣子的交換非常有樂趣,只不過國際郵費還真的有點讓人吃不消。以此同時,最近的郵差甚少出現;我好幾回的交換包裹也沒有收到。和在地的郵局接洽後,那裡的職員告訴我說,一般的國際郵件都會經過海關的審核然後再轉交給郵差去發送。這樣的理由有點荒謬,只好摸摸鼻子掉頭就走。弄得有點洩氣,於是我開始減少交換,未來也許只會安排私下的交換。

Photos order: left - received items, right - sent items. (click on picture for enlarge view)
圖片排列:左邊為收到的物件,右邊為寄送的物件。(點擊圖片放大)

Craft Punch Swap


Mini Candy Tins - International


1 Chocolate Bar Swap (International)

1 comment:

Ying Pang, said...

I received the same answer from the post office here... complaints to head office of Kuala Lumpur but no answer yet...ridiculous ....that's why I don't swap with international friends except handmade cards.